Address: Coventry City Centre:
Millennium Place, Hales Street, Coventry CV1 1JD
Opening Times: 10am to 5pm daily (last admission 4.30pm)
Open every day of the year except 24 – 26 December and 1 January.
- Esquires Coffee House
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible toilets on both floors of the Museum
- Baby changing
- Buggy Park
- Lockers (£1 fee)
- Wheelchair access
- Pay and display car parking can be found at Cox Street car park, which is opposite the Coventry sports centre, Bishop Street car park at the rear of the Museum and also at Belgrade Plaza.
- Disabled parking is available on request; please contact the Museum during the week to arrange.
- The Museum is full of all sorts of amazing road transport from the Victorian era to more recent times.
- Fun sounds buttons to press
- Colouring in
- Activity sheets
- Coventry Blitz Experience
- Ghost Town
- 999 Family Day 26th May